Reconciliation withi ROCOR

  • vkozyreff
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2005
      Dear List,

      We have just read the following:

      "Very recently," continued Archbishop Mark, "the Moscow Patriarchate
      expressed its opinion that one must re-ordain all our priests in
      Russia. But not one of our bishops would agree to this. Sometimes I
      ask myself, maybe this is someone's attempt to sabotage the process
      of negotiations."

      http://www.russianorthodoxchurch.ws/01newstucture/pagesen/news05/markp
      rotest.html

      Maybe God has opened Vl Mark's eyes. Glory to Him! I hope that this
      is the first move for our reconciliation within ROCOR, and our
      eventual true reconciliation with the MP.

      In God,