Re: MP metropolit Kiril's take on Sergianstvo & other issues....

  • Subdeacon John
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 28, 2005
      Dear Michael,

      If you are using IE as your browser, go to the top of your screen and
      click on "view", scroll down and select "encoding," then go
      to "CyrillicWindows." The above process will allow you to view the
      original Russian. The word you asked about below is "Sergianism."
      It appears the MP, through its spokesman, is having trouble coming to
      terms with its Sergianistic succession.

      In Christ,
      JohnQualls

      --- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, "Reader Michael Malloy"