Re: NEW ROCOR FORUM - they have something to hide

  • boulia_1
    Message 1 of 46 , Nov 3, 2004
      --- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, gene703 <gene703@y...> wrote:

      > Dear Fr. John,
      >
      > Are you so unsure of your position ? Have you nothing to say to
      these embittered people ? You sign your post as Fr. What kind you
      priest are you that you have nothing to say on the subject of
      ROCOR/MP ? What's wrong with anonymous ? Go post as Father JR.
      Actually the moderator there deletes the most extreme rantings. You
      don't have to "trust" anybody to speak the words of wisdom to these
      who err. ¿

      Actually, I think Fr.John is most clear and very consistent about
      his "position". And he reiterates it tirelessly in several public
      places, so to question if he has "nothing to say on the subject of
      ROCOR/MP" is ludicrous.

      What's wrong with anonymous is that it is disingenuous. We are not
      talking about some secret society (i.e. Masons) hiding behind masks
      (electronic or otherwise). And if the moderator does in fact delete
      at will people's postings (how do you know that what is deleted are
      extremerantings, unless the moderator is YOU?), then as a forum it is
      bogus anyway.

      In my opinion.

      -Elizabeth
    • frvboldewskul@aol.com
      Message 46 of 46 , Nov 5, 2004
        In a message dated 11/5/04 4:01:51 PM Pacific Standard Time,
        vrevjrs@... writes:

        > >Besides, I
        > >think you know who they are. It was posted on the clergy
        > >list a couple of weeks ago.
        >
        > JRS: Frankly, I don't know who they are, and I don't recall such a
        > posting. If I knew, I wouldn't ask.
        >
        > In Christ
        > Fr. John R. Shaw

        Given an email I got from His Grace Bishop Gabriel a few weeks ago, I think
        He would like to know who misused His name, if He doesn't know by now.

        Priest Victor Boldewskul