Re: [orthodox-synod] MP nachala sud! Bozos in the woodwork!

  • larry most
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 22, 2004
      GLORY TO JESUS CHRIST - GLORY TO HIM FOREVER
      Dear Nick,
      I read the diaries of Nicholas (much of which were
      written in English, and Czar Nicholas seemed to be a
      very holy man. However he didn't appear to be a good
      leader, because he wasn't trained to lead. His father
      died when Nicholas was only 18 or 16 years old, so how
      could he have had the training to lead such a vast
      country. Besides that, unless ALL of the writers that
      I've read are wrong, the Romanov court was an absolute
      mad house. Besides, giving one man (whoever it is)
      absolute power is putting too much of a burden on him.
      Just my humble opinion
      Sub-deacon Lawrence

      http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo