Re: Open Letter to Metropolitan Lavr & other material.......

  • Archpriest Stefan Pavlenko
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2004
      The Russian Church in Russia continually calls for the healing of the
      MORAL FIBER of the contemporary Russian Nation; this man's open letter
      to our Metropolitan LAVR, blames all the moral decay in Russia on to
      the Moscow Patriarchate. Just the latest statements against ABORTION
      and even contraception, shows that the MP has taken a firm stand
      against immorality in Russia. How unfair it is to continue to IGNORE
      the positive elements and only strive for division based on POLITICAL
      REASONING. "Nasha Strana" has shown itself to be a very bias paper
      supporting only the most extreme so called "populist monarchist"
      political agenda, Christ and Orthodoxy, respect for clergy and the
      REAL WORLD SITUATION >>>"DALOI"<<< (daloi-away with it!)

      Archpriest Stefan Pavlenko
      PS: NASHA STRANA had been for a long time a respected paper, my
      parents always read it, and they would be shocked and appalled at what
      its editor now publishes against our Church Abroad Bishops and Clergy!