Open Letter to Metropolitan Lavr & other material.......

  • byakimov@csc.com.au
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2004
    • Archpriest Stefan Pavlenko
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 11, 2004
        The Russian Church in Russia continually calls for the healing of the
        MORAL FIBER of the contemporary Russian Nation; this man's open letter
        to our Metropolitan LAVR, blames all the moral decay in Russia on to
        the Moscow Patriarchate. Just the latest statements against ABORTION
        and even contraception, shows that the MP has taken a firm stand
        against immorality in Russia. How unfair it is to continue to IGNORE
        the positive elements and only strive for division based on POLITICAL
        REASONING. "Nasha Strana" has shown itself to be a very bias paper
        supporting only the most extreme so called "populist monarchist"
        political agenda, Christ and Orthodoxy, respect for clergy and the
        REAL WORLD SITUATION >>>"DALOI"<<< (daloi-away with it!)

        Archpriest Stefan Pavlenko
        PS: NASHA STRANA had been for a long time a respected paper, my
        parents always read it, and they would be shocked and appalled at what
        its editor now publishes against our Church Abroad Bishops and Clergy!