a curious question...

  • ourlittlecity@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2004
      Three times this week I awoke from a dream of terroristic attacks on the USA.
      I am wondering if any others [in the USA] have been having these kinds of
      dreams.

      The first night I dreamed the muslims were studying the march of Sherman to
      Savannah.
      The second, these islamic terrorist attempted a seige of Savannah, while
      battles began to be waged in Atlanta.
      Third night, they fired missles onto a fair grounds during a fair.

      rdr. john dunn