New Forum of ROCOR

  • byakimov@csc.com.au
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2004
      Ïîæàëóéñòà çàãëÿíèòå íà íîâûé ôîðóì ÐÏÖÇ www.pravforum.org
      Please visit  our www.pravforum.org

      http://www.pravforum.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=114&sid=29099a2f6b29f9f368f1932dc16c13c9#114
      (In English)
    • Athanasios Jayne
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2004
        (from the link)

        "My name is Gregory and I am Orthodox.
        I'm interested in the situation in the Russian
        Church and have observed and studied the
        matters pertaining to it. I am not from the
        ROCOR, nor am I from the MP..."

        Well, his claim to Orthodoxy may be as
        debatable as the subject of his post. Why
        the "I'm Gregory X, who is Orthodox, but not
        Y or Z..."? Why the apparent reluctance to
        disclose his identity or jurisdictional
        connection?

        "He that doeth truth cometh to the light."

        Athanasios Jayne, ROCOR.

        --- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, byakimov@c... wrote:

        > Ïîæàëóéñòà çàãëÿíèòå íà íîâûé ôîðóì ÐÏÖÇ www.pravforum.org
        > Please visit  our www.pravforum.org
        >
        > http://www.pravforum.org/forum/
        viewtopic.php?p=114&sid=29099a2f6b29f9f368f1932dc16c13c9#114
        > (In English)
      • vkozyreff
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 5, 2004
          Dear Athanasios,

          When questions seems difficult to find an answer, the usual reflex
          is to try to discredit the person. The simplest way is to say: "How
          dares he? Who is he?" Is this Christian?

          Let us suppose that Gregory should decline his identity in more
          details.

          But what about the substance of what he says?

          In God,

          Vladimir Kozyreff

          --- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, "Athanasios Jayne"