Re: Persecutions to come...

  • vkozyreff
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2004
      Dear List,

      Indeed, persecutions are coming. It is time to be prepared and to
      decide whether we will behave in the sergianist way or in the
      orthodox way.

      For Alexii II (ROCOR's future patriach, if not the hard ecumenist
      Vl Kyrill Gundyaev of Smolensk), the strategy is clear: commit
      the "necessary sin " again and sacrifice your own purity.

      Shall we adopt this strategy?

      In God,

      Vladimir Kozyreff

      --- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, "DDD" <dimitradd@v...> wrote:
      > Future basis for legally persecuting Christians here, the Local
      Law Enforcement Hate Crimes Prevention Act (Defense Authorization
      Act.). Read at the bottom what has already happened in other
      countries with similar legislation. Then read what happened in
      Tennessee!