Re: [orthodox-synod] Fwd: Consistency

  • michael nikitin
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2004
      Moslem's clergy did not put on Orthodox riassas and did not
      pretend to be pious Orthodox bishops which was done by
      Soviet KGB agents who became bishops in riassas.

      And then, one wrong does not make another wrong right and it should not set precedence.

      It is now common in some circles to bring out some wrong to defend another.
      Such as defending Metr. Sergius with another wrong. It is presently being done with frequency by those who have no clue as to what they're actually trying to say.

      Our ROCOR never defended Sergianism.

      Those who defend Sergianism do not belong in ROCOR.

      Michael N

      Dimitra Dwelley <dimitradd@...> wrote:
      "I just wonder about consistency.... So many ROCOR refugees served the German state, which was at that time evil, no? Pledges of loyalty to the Sultan were also made under the Ottoman rule -- the same Sultan who would order the murder of Orthodox Christians.
      Please do not tell me that that is different."