Persecutions to come...

  • DDD
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2004
      Future basis for legally persecuting Christians here, the Local Law Enforcement Hate Crimes Prevention Act (Defense Authorization Act.). Read at the bottom what has already happened in other countries with similar legislation. Then read what happened in Tennessee!

      http://www.reclaimamerica.org/Pages/News/newspage.asp?story=2127

      -Dimitra

    • vkozyreff
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2004
        Dear List,

        Indeed, persecutions are coming. It is time to be prepared and to
        decide whether we will behave in the sergianist way or in the
        orthodox way.

        For Alexii II (ROCOR's future patriach, if not the hard ecumenist
        Vl Kyrill Gundyaev of Smolensk), the strategy is clear: commit
        the "necessary sin " again and sacrifice your own purity.

        Shall we adopt this strategy?

        In God,

        Vladimir Kozyreff