Re: Consistency. Members and friends.

  • Dimitra Dwelley
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2004
      Dear Michael Nikitin,

      I am not condemning people who had to go through those difficult times. As to the US, take a look at the "Hate Crimes" bill and then apply that to pastors preaching against homosexuality from the pulpit. They will be considered guilty of a "hate crime" and jailed.
      Thank God that your difficult times are behind you; mine are ahead of me.

      Ickrenno lyubyaschaya Vas,
      Dimitra