History 1960's to present

  • balsamifera12
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2004
      Dear Group Members,

      I am interested in doing a brief and unbiased study on the impact---
      positive and negative, temporary and long lasting, spiritual
      and "political"--- on your jurisdiction (ROCOR) though your inclusion
      of Holy Transfiguration Monastery (now HOCNA)into your fold in the
      1960s.

      Their (HTM) final departure from ROCOR is well enough documented, but
      history prior to then, and subsequent analysis of residual effects,
      are not.

      Any of your opinions would be appreciated.

      Thank you.

      E. Cordier