Eternal Memory!

  • Reader Timothy Tadros
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2004
      A family from Ramallah, 7 people, relatives of Mother Vasilia from
      our Convent in England were driving back to Amman from Saidanaya
      Monastery in Syria after Dormition. There van was hit by a petrol
      tanker and all were burned to death. Please remember the repose of
      the souls, there names are: George, Juliana, Vasili, Emil, Paula,
      Vera and Lydia.
      Mother Vasilia could use our prayers also, her health is bad.
    • byakimov@csc.com.au
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2004
        Dear Reader Timothy,

        Please let mother Vasilia know she will be in our prayers & please pass our
        sympathy to her & the others at the Convent.

        Asking for your prayers.

        unworthy protodeacon Basil from Canberra

        "Reader Timothy Tadros" <pravoslavney@...> on 04/09/2004 09:35:08 PM

        To: orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com
        cc:
        Subject: [orthodox-synod] Eternal Memory!

        A family from Ramallah, 7 people, relatives of Mother Vasilia from
        our Convent in England were driving back to Amman from Saidanaya
        Monastery in Syria after Dormition. There van was hit by a petrol
        tanker and all were burned to death. Please remember the repose of
        the souls, there names are: George, Juliana, Vasili, Emil, Paula,
        Vera and Lydia.
        Mother Vasilia could use our prayers also, her health is bad.

        Yahoo! Groups Links