Re: "It is time to learn our history"

  • DDD
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2, 2004
      Forgive me, Deacon Basil. If I had read your post belowI would not have written or needed to write my previous post to you. *Except* that I find nothing in Fr. Alexander's article to be quoted out of context. He is actually putting the oft-quoted words of Metr. Anassasy about no relations with the MP *into* context, the context being: "for so long as they are found in close, active, and
      benevolent cooperation with the Soviet regime, which
      openly confesses its total-godlessness and strives to
      implant atheism in the entire Russian nation"

      Whatever the current Russian regime is, it is *not* confessing godlessness and is *not* striving to implant atheism into the Russian nation.

      --Dimitra D.

      ______________________________________

      From: byakimov@...

      Forgive me Father Victor & Father Alexander I did go over board on this & I
      know Father Alexander
      is very bright but on issues relating to the MP he has changed & I should
      said no more then that but as Father Victor
      kindly pointed out I am indeed unworthy & a sinner.

      Again I ask Father Alexander to forgive as in my haste I wasted my time &
      erred.

      Forgive me Father Alexander I should have not written what I wrote &
      perhaps even my answer to Phil if it offends
      anyone I ask forgiveness also.

      unworthy protodeacon Basil from Canberra