[orthodox-synod] Re: Indiana List

  • proto alban
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 1999
      Does anyone else here also subscribe to the Indiana list?
      Does this list shut down for fasts?
      I have received no mail from them since Monday, and have not altered my
      subscription or gone no mail.
    • Matanna@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 1999
        Fr. Mark already answered this question on the list at greater length than I
        could. You can read his reply through the archives at:

        http://listserv.indiana.edu/archives/orthodox.html

        The short form?
        It's probably your mail server.
        Contact customer service.

        All servers can be flukey. Some servers, though, are flukier than others. I
        finally set myself nomail, because AOL was sending me the answers before the
        questions.

        Hope this helps!