Re: [orthodox-synod]

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2004
      "Gene T" wrote:

      > 5 years ago meetings of the Holy Synod were truly nobody's business,
      >besides the proceedings were later printed in in Orthodox Life anyway.

      JRS: I'm afraid you're mistaken.

      *Some* of the decisions may *sometimes* have appeared in "Orthodox
      Life" -- but not the whole proceedings.

      For decades, only the most telescoped records of the Synod's
      proceedings were kept.

      However, once there is something concrete to announce about these
      negotiations, "the proceedings" will definitely be made public.