Is this Madness? Is This Orthodoxy?

  • podnoss
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2004
      Away with the man who is ever seeking and never finds;

      for he seeks there where nothing can be found.

      Away with him who is always knocking because it will never be opened
      to him;

      for he knocks where there is none to open.

      Away with him who is always asking because he will never be heard;

      FOR HE ASKS OF ONE WHO DOES NOT HEAR.

      How can one be sure what is of Christ in