cremation

  • Theodora Wright
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28 4:40 PM
      Thank you too all who have posted. I just could not remember the Church
      exact standing on this and appreciate the post about it and embalming. When
      asked to day I drew a blank. Also, to all who think I would not attend as
      they are not Orthodox...wrong. My adversion to cremation goes deep...my
      family is German. Sorry, that is just the way it is. ( My Priest knows
      about this.)

      But I was asked and needed an answer. I believe the family asking is truely
      seeking here...for future needs and I wanted to tell them correctly what
      Orthodox believe. They ask me alot about my Faith and as I said, I wanted to
      give correct imformation.

      Theodora in The Mountains