Re: WCC and Suffering Russia

  • Athanasios Jayne
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 24, 2004
      Father bless!

      I agree with you completely. I think the misunderstanding
      arose because I was not addressing the most immediate
      subject of the thread, but rather a general principle that
      was only tangentially related to the thread. Please forgive
      my carelessness and imprecision.

      If the variations now in use do have archiepiscopal blessing,
      then of course such variations are fully acceptable. I had
      thought (perhaps mistakenly) that *some* such variations
      had not received archiepiscopal blessing, and *that* is what
      I was addressing in my post--really, Father, you are
      preaching to the choir! :)

      The Lord be with thy spirit!

      Athanasios.

      --- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, "Archpriest Stefan Pavlenko"