[orthodox-synod] Princess Helene of Serbia (30 Oct )

  • Priest Seraphim Holland
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 1999
      I was asked this question, and cannot answer it:

      Dear Father Seraphim!

      I am searching for the live of a Saint Princess Helene of Serbia (30Oct /
      12Nov, 1306 year) - could you help me giving the appropriate information
      on any language (Russian is preferable).
      Priest Seraphim Holland St Nicholas Orthodox Church, Dallas, Texas, USA
      seraphim@... Ph:972/529-2754 MOBILE & VOICE MAIL 214 336-3464
      FAX: 603/908-2408 Home Address: 2102 Summit, McKinney, TX 75070, USA
      WEBMASTER FOR: St Nicholas Home Page - http://www.orthodox.net
      Official ROCOR Page - http://www.rocor.org
      10 questions (many subjects) http://www.orthodox.net/questions
      Thoughts on the Sunday gospels http://www.orthodox.net/sermons
    • Olga Mitrenina
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 1999
        I can scan her life (and the life of her sons) for somebody.
        It is in Russian.
        We also have a service for her, that I can send as a file.
        Olga

        > I was asked this question, and cannot answer it:
        >
        > Dear Father Seraphim!
        >
        > I am searching for the live of a Saint Princess Helene of Serbia (30Oct /
        > 12Nov, 1306 year) - could you help me giving the appropriate information
        > on any language (Russian is preferable).
        > Priest Seraphim Holland St Nicholas Orthodox Church, Dallas, Texas, USA
        > seraphim@... Ph:972/529-2754 MOBILE & VOICE MAIL 214 336-3464
        > FAX: 603/908-2408 Home Address: 2102 Summit, McKinney, TX 75070, USA
        > WEBMASTER FOR: St Nicholas Home Page - http://www.orthodox.net
        > Official ROCOR Page - http://www.rocor.org
        > 10 questions (many subjects) http://www.orthodox.net/questions
        > Thoughts on the Sunday gospels http://www.orthodox.net/sermons

        > Please visit www.egroups.com to update your profile. Your real name is
        required, but it is your choice as to whether or not your profile is visible
        to others. If you don't have web access, e-mail this same information to
        orthodox-synod-owner@egroups.com