[orthodox-synod] Re: Invitation!

  • MM Ossorgin
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 29, 1999
      ??^?Z0H?(??????,@H??O<??????Z0X

      > From: "Terry Dexter" <drdexter@...>
      > Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 08:35:46 -0500
      > To: <orthodox-synod@egroups.com>
      > Subject: [orthodox-synod] Re: Invitation!

      Sorry, I forgot everyone doesn't know we exist! No, our family and friends
      at Washington D.C. are just very good to us, but the services are at:
      St. Juliana of Lazarevo on January 2/15, in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
      We have a new church site on three acres where we have the relics of St.
      Juliana that my grandfather brought out of Russia during the revolution.
      The cathedral isn't built yet, but we have a very nice church, parish hall,
      bookstore and rectory. Fr. Cyprian Durant is our priest. Father, his wife
      Matushka Mary and daughter Macrina moved here this past July from St. Mary's
      in Atlanta. We started serving in this new location this past August.

      St. Juliana of Lazarevo Russian Orthodox Church is located at:
      3877a West Alameda
      Santa Fe, New Mexico 87501

      Church phone: 505-473-7779
      Fr. Cyprian Durant: 505-438-3225
      My office phone: 505-473-3000.

      We will have services for the Kursk icon, our feast on Fri. evening and Sat.
      morning. The ordination will be held during the Sat. Liturgy. Fr. John
      will hopefully then be able to serve on Sat. evening and Sunday morning. We
      have evening services at 6 p.m. and morning hours and liturgy starting at 9
      a.m.... thank you for your interest!

      In Christ, Michael