[orthodox-synod] More Webpage Revisions - delete if uninterested

  • Dr. Elizabeth W. Riggs
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 1999
      All right, listmates!

      (Thank you, thank you, thank you!) I have made some changes to the Nativity
      Webpages. I clarified (I hope) the calendar issue, and explained and
      standardized the double-date notations. I also corrected several of the
      Nativity Greetings.

      I'm still open for suggestions!

      Yours in Christ,
      Elizabeth Riggs, a sinner
      and Perennial Student
      http://www.mindspring.com/~ewriggs/church.htm
      Our Lady, the Joy of All Who Sorrow Church (ROCOR)
      Cumming, GA USA (Atlanta, GA area)
      http://www.avana.net/~fralexis
      Glory to Jesus Christ! Glory Forever!