Appeal

  • Fr. Alexis Duncan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7, 2004
      I need to add the name of a signatory to the Appeal. He is
      Mitred Archpriest Vladimir Schlenew.

      Any clergyman of the Russian Orthodox Church Abroad may add
      their name to the Appeal by sending an email to:
      appeal@... <mailto:appeal@...>

      The Appeal has been posted to a public web site and will
      have an updated list of names daily. That web site is:
      www.orthodoxinfo.biz/appeal.htm
      <http://www.orthodoxinfo.biz/appeal.htm>

    • Fr. Alexis Duncan
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 7, 2004
        Names added to the Appeal are:

        Archpriest Wsewolod Dutikov, Deacon Nicholas Lukianov and
        Reader Peter Bushunow.