An Orthodox play - correction

  • David Moser
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2004
      I just noticed a typo in the information I provided about the venue for the
      play. I wrote:
      >The venue for the play will be at "Our Lady of Pompeii - Demo Hall, 2
      Carmine, Bleeker
      St, off 6th Avenue." <
      That is INCORRECT - it should read: The venue for the play will be at "Our
      Lady of Pompeii - Demo Hall, 25 Carmine, Bleeker St, off 6th Avenue."
    • Hristofor
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 28, 2004
        Bleecker Street does intersect 6th Avenue, but is the church on Carmine
        Street?

        Hristofor