Re: [orthodox-synod] Digest Number 1280

  • DDD
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2004
      Dear Anna,
      Thank you very much for answering. You are right, I often don't have time to follow the threads completely. In glancing at this thread, I think I accidentally confused which message was from whom. My post should have been addressed to Paul. I completely agree with your former posts and your post below.

      Yours,
      --Dimitra

      On 2 Jun 2004 20:59:36 -0000, orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      I guess you have not followed this thread. I had no question at all. I was
      responding to Paul Bartlett, reminding him that the rapproachment between
      the MP and the ROCOR is important to all those in the Russian Church, both
      converts and Russian ethnics, as well as to Orthodoxy as a whole.

      Anna V.