Re: [orthodox-synod] Official Delegation of the ROCOR RussiaVisited the Moscow Patriarchate

  • Fr. Gregory Williams
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2004
      Thanks, Father. I'd still like to know the source and its nature.
    • akomendantov
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2004
        --- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, "Fr. Gregory Williams"
        <frgregory@k...> wrote:
        > Thanks, Father. I'd still like to know the source and its nature.

        The news item cited in this thread is from the Europaica Bulletin, a
        newsletter published by The Representation of the Russian Orthodox
        Church to the European Institutions, which is based in Brussels.

        From their website:

        "The main objective of this site is to present and interpret the
        official position of the Russian Orthodox Church on issues relating
        to the processes of European integration, as well as on other matters
        of current interest. Here you will also find other materials in
        English and French concerning the life and teaching of the Orthodox
        Church, including its theological and liturgical traditions."

        See:

        http://orthodoxeurope.org