Re: [orthodox-synod] Official Delegation of the ROCOR RussiaVisited the Moscow Patriarchate

  • Rev. Sergei Overt
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2004
      Fr. Gregory,
      I found that what it says coincides
      with much that I have read on most
      Russian language Orthodox web
      pages from the Church in Russia.
      Basically, its a good summery.
      I thought it would be a good source
      of information for those who
      cannot read Russian.
      That's why I posted it.
      Fr.S.

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Fr. Gregory Williams" <frgregory@...>
      To: <orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2004 1:21 PM
      Subject: Re: [orthodox-synod] Official Delegation of the ROCOR RussiaVisited
      the Moscow Patriarchate

      > Please enlighten concerning source and authoritativeness (or lack thereof)
      > of source. "Europaica" doesn't mean anything to me.

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Fr. Gregory Williams
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2004
        Thanks, Father. I'd still like to know the source and its nature.
      • akomendantov
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2004
          --- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, "Fr. Gregory Williams"
          <frgregory@k...> wrote:
          > Thanks, Father. I'd still like to know the source and its nature.

          The news item cited in this thread is from the Europaica Bulletin, a
          newsletter published by The Representation of the Russian Orthodox
          Church to the European Institutions, which is based in Brussels.

          From their website:

          "The main objective of this site is to present and interpret the
          official position of the Russian Orthodox Church on issues relating
          to the processes of European integration, as well as on other matters
          of current interest. Here you will also find other materials in
          English and French concerning the life and teaching of the Orthodox
          Church, including its theological and liturgical traditions."

          See:

          http://orthodoxeurope.org