Fr. Averky (Moreno) Update

  • fonzie13760
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31 10:13 PM
      Dear List Members,

      After attending services on Spirit Day at Holy Trinity Monastery, I
      dropped in to see Fr. Averky in Cooperstown, NY. As the previous
      posts stated, he is very ill. I spent some time with Fr. Averky in
      the presence of other friends while he recounted portions of his
      life. He said at this time in his life he has achieved peace and
      joy. He also thanks everyone for their thoughts and prayers.

      Fr. Averky is taking phone calls and visitors. The hospital
      infomation can be found below.

      Sincerely.

      Nicholas Mihalik

      Bassett H0spital