Re: prayers for fr averky moreno

  • frraphver
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31 5:45 PM
      I don't know. I do not actually know Fr Averky personally. I was
      only told he is very sick through a private email.
      Fr David Moser I believe has been in contact with Fr Averky and may
      know what hospital he is in.
      In Christ- Fr Raphael Vereshack

      --- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, Anna Voellmecke <anna@o...>