Re: [orthodox-synod] Re: [rocaclergy] An account by the Kursk Diocese about the life of their metropolitan.....

  • byakimov@csc.com.au
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2004
      BB! Father John I did not post it for the reasons you assumed - I have
      always said that there
      a few Bishops in the MP that do not hold the ecumenist/sergianist view.
      Hopefully the number
      of these Bishops will grow in near future.

      "Fr. John R. Shaw" <vrevjrs@...> on 30/04/2004 09:50:46 PM

      To: rocaclergy@yahoogroups.com, orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com
      cc:
      Subject: [orthodox-synod] Re: [rocaclergy] An account by the Kursk
      Diocese about the life of their metropolitan.....

      X.B.!

      Regarding:

      > http://www.rusk.ru/st.php?idar=4852 (in Russian)

      JRS: Having read through this long and detailed account, I do not see
      anything in it that would reflect in a negative way on the Metropolitan
      of Kursk, or on the Moscow Patriarchate.

      It does give a sad, and rather typical, picture of the persecutions of
      the Russian Church and people during the 20th century.

      Yahoo! Groups Links