Re: St. Job of Pochaev printshop (was ROCOR English Website )

  • sputnikpsalomschchika
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2004
      --- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, frvboldewskul@a... wrote:...> A
      list of all printed works from Jordanville (including Fr. Pantalemon's
      publishing) was be most impressive. I suppose over one thousand
      titles. The amount
      > of paper used would fill Ohio football stadium (aka the Shoe), or
      close to it.

      > Priest Victor Boldewskul

      That's a LOT of paper! I know, I live and work far too near the O.S.U.
      football cathedral for comfort.

      Father Victor is to commended for his scholarship and for bringing to
      everyone's attention all the very good work done at Jordanville's St.
      Job of Pochaev Press. All the more reason to encourage some sort of
      drive to continue this great work!

      Reader Michael Malloy - OCA, but friend of the Synod and great admirer
      of Holy Trinity Monastery and the miricale taht occur there daily.