Re: [orthodox-synod] New Trend in Books for Children?

  • Theodora Wright
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2004
      I'm
      > sorry but I can't support such kindergarden
      > vocabulary. On second thought, I'm not sorry.

      Well I think most people must feel that way about the "Captain"books because
      they are not in the book stroe here but my husband says they are in the
      check out lanes at the grocery store, you know, beside the rag
      newpapers...:-)))) that should tell one something. That's why I have never
      seen them as I don't look at those when checking out. I go to book stores
      and even there one must be very careful...though at the one I go to most the
      sales people actually read the books they sale and can tell you about them!
      I find that these people are quiet good in their reports on what is in the
      books and their recommendations have all been very good which make shopping
      there a delight. And old time book store.

      Theodora in The Mountains