Re: [rocaclergy] An account by the Kursk Diocese about the life of their metropolitan.....

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30 4:50 AM
      X.B.!

      Regarding:

      > http://www.rusk.ru/st.php?idar=4852 (in Russian)

      JRS: Having read through this long and detailed account, I do not see
      anything in it that would reflect in a negative way on the Metropolitan
      of Kursk, or on the Moscow Patriarchate.

      It does give a sad, and rather typical, picture of the persecutions of
      the Russian Church and people during the 20th century.

    • byakimov@csc.com.au
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2004
        BB! Father John I did not post it for the reasons you assumed - I have
        always said that there
        a few Bishops in the MP that do not hold the ecumenist/sergianist view.
        Hopefully the number
        of these Bishops will grow in near future.

        "Fr. John R. Shaw" <vrevjrs@...> on 30/04/2004 09:50:46 PM

        To: rocaclergy@yahoogroups.com, orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com
        cc:
        Subject: [orthodox-synod] Re: [rocaclergy] An account by the Kursk
        Diocese about the life of their metropolitan.....

        X.B.!

        Regarding:

        > http://www.rusk.ru/st.php?idar=4852 (in Russian)

        JRS: Having read through this long and detailed account, I do not see
        anything in it that would reflect in a negative way on the Metropolitan
        of Kursk, or on the Moscow Patriarchate.

        It does give a sad, and rather typical, picture of the persecutions of
        the Russian Church and people during the 20th century.

        Yahoo! Groups Links