Re: From Paris, France

  • alext92
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28 6:36 AM
      The press release is in the files in *.htm format

      In Christ,

      Alexis Tchertkoff
      tchertkoffalexis@...

      --- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, alexis ion <alext92@y...>
      wrote:

      > Dear Pastors and brothers in Christ,
      >
      > XPUCTOC BOCKPECE !!!
      >
      > First of all, I would like to apologize for my so bad english.
      >
      > I'm writting you from France, and I'm the reader of one of the
      russian orthodox parish in Paris from the Archiepiscopate of russian
      tradition orthodox churches chaired by archibishop Gabriel of Comana
      under the omophore of the Eucumenical Patriarcate and created in 1927
      by metropolitan Euloge (Gueorguievskij).

      > As you know, the 2nd of April 2003, we received a letter from His
      Holiness the Patriarch of Moscow Alexis II sent to all russian
      traditionnal parishes in western Europe. In this letter, the
      Patriarch wrote that it will be a great idea to reconciliate the all
      russian traditional juridiction in a global metropolitan structure to
      create later an autonomous Local Church. For some people this letter
      was misunderstood, and for others it created a big esperance to
      definitely stop the war between us, ROCOR and the MP. A few weeks
      ago, it was created in Paris a not-for-profit association called
      OLTR, to promote and enact the ideas of this historical letter.

      > You will find enclosed to this message the press release in russian
      about the creation of OLTR. At last a yahoo group was created
      (orthodoxierusseoccident@y...), and I would like you (unfortunately
      french speaking people only) to tell us on this group what do you
      think about the Patriarch proposal and basically about the
      discussions between ROCOR and MP.