Re: [orthodox-synod] Let's burn those Remnants of OLD Russia

  • Gene Thornhill
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 27, 2004
      why not just go ahead and burn'em all
      just like we did in a good old ( russian ) times

      "Rev. Sergei Overt" <frsovert@...> wrote:
      Fr. Vasilii,
      This is about "Old Believers" a very old schism
      from the canonical Russian Church.
      Why do we have to value what schismatics
      have preserved?
      The best we can offer them is to unite with
      the canonical Orthodox Church.
      "Old Believer"-ism is spiritually unhealthy.