Re: [orthodox-synod] Haitian Mission Presentations - California

  • cdw
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 3 2:16 PM
      Father Gregory I consider it an honour to offer
      prayers for your safety and health. You are on my
      mind a lot because of your last name. It makes me
      feel a sort of kinship. My great-great-grandfather
      left Wales and settled in Ireland. From there a
      descendent met my grandmother from County Mayo and
      they married and later moved to America. There is
      some French also in the families (both) and when I
      made my return to Orthodoxy I was again honoured by
      being allowed to take the name of J�an (John). Please
      remember this sinner as you whisper your living
      memorials.

      J�an-Claude Williams

      http://search.yahoo.com
    • frgregory@kronstadt.org
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 3 9:02 PM
        Thanks so much for your kind words, Jean-Claude. God willing, I'll be back
        to normal function (and with much better sight!) in a couple of weeks.
        Please do keep me in your prayers!