Re: [orthodox-synod] Thank you for accepting my membership to the list

  • Meni53@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2004
      In a message dated 2/24/2004 6:22:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      mamabear2941@... writes:
      Hello all and thank you for accepting me as a new member of this
      list.

      I have some sad tidings to tell you all, my brother passed away on
      the 23 February 2004 at 4.36 pm. His name was Anatoly. Please pray
      for him, so Our Lord will have a mercy on his soul.

      Thanking you all

      Your sister in Christ

      Mamabear2941

      "Give rest o Lord to Thy servant Anatoly and appoint a place
      for him in Paradise". May his Memory be eternal.
      Welcome ,dear sister in Christ,may the Lord comfort you.
      Have a good and blessed Lent.
      In Christ,
      Melpomeni Mari.