Forgiveness Sunday

  • Meni53@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 21, 2004
      Forgive me if i have offended you or provoked you.
      A blessed Lent to all.
      In Christ,
      Melpomeni Mari.

    • Elizabeth Riggs
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 13, 2005
        Forgive me, my Brothers-and-Sisters-in-Christ, for anything I have
        said, left unsaid, done, left undone, thought, did not think that
        may have offended you or led you astray!

        Let us set out with joy upon the season of the Fast, and prepare
        ourselves for spiritual combat. Let us purify our soul and cleanse
        our flesh; and as we fast from food, let us abstain also from every
        passion. Rejoicing in the virtues of the Spirit, may we persevere
        with love, and so be counted worthy to see the solemn Passion of
        Christ our God, and with great spiritual gladness, to behold his
        Passover.
        (From the Vespers of Forgiveness Sunday)

        May we all have a fruitful Lenten Season, and see the Risen Christ
        on Pascha!

        With Love in Christ,
        Elizabeth, the sinner
        and Perennial Student