book on history of ROC during Communist Era

  • danhshubin@jps.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2004
      If anyone has any suggestions for a good history in Russian of the ROC during the Soviet Era, 1917-1990, please forward. I am also looking for a copy of the edicts of religious and worship freedom decreed in October and Novermber 1990. Please forward to danhshubin@...
      thank you.
    • phillip nina
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 7, 2004
        Lev Regelson