Typica in Spanish

  • CHRISTINA SEIDL
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2004
      Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

      I pleased to announce that the Hours and Typica service (reader's service) are now available in Spanish, on line, at the following address:

      http://www.fatheralexander.org/booklets/spanish/libro_horas_juliana.htm<http://www.fatheralexander.org/booklets/spanish/libro_horas_juliana.htm>

      These services are very helpful when unable to attend church or during times of pastoral absence. A tonsured reader is not necessary, although the entire Typica is not meant to be served alone.

      Thank you,

      Christina Seidl