Re: [orthodox-synod]

  • Fr. Alexander Lebedeff
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2004
      At 09:31 PM 1/26/2004 -0500, you wrote:
      >Can someone provide pointers on how to decipher this -- all I get is eieio.

      The last thing you would want to do is decipher this--it's the product of a
      new virus that has been spreading the last couple of days--and very
      evidently quite actively on these various Orthodox lists.

      Also, one should note that the "Sender" of these infected posts is most
      likely an innocent victim--the virus picks names from the address book of
      the infected computer and sends out emails spreading the virus using these
      names.

      Don't open attachments--even if they appear to be from your Mother!!

      If you need someone to send you a text file, have them put it in line in
      the email message--or have them send it as an rtf file, which does not
      allow .doc macros to work their nefarious deeds.

      Messages with the subject "Hi" or "Test" are particularly suspect.

      With love in Christ,

      Prot. Alexander Lebedeff