764[orthodox-synod] Re: A legendary legend.

  • Udut, Kenneth
    Oct 1, 1999
      I suspect the "bread rolls for wiping baby's bottoms"
      was probably an exaggeration by the historian, to get
      the point across that this was a *really* wealthy
      city.

      Although, noting the cost of baby wipes these
      days, perhaps using breadrolls *would* be
      cheaper :-)

      Kenneth Udut
      Kenneth.Udut@...
      "Voistinu CHelovek