75[orthodox-synod] Re: Die Musik

  • LJames6034@aol.com
    Jun 12, 1999
      What I meant to say, when I said: "Just as the descendants of the Saxon
      kings came to rule England and Scotland, via descent from Edward the
      Aetheling, through the Stewarts, so, also, descendants of the Saxon kings
      came to rule over Russia." I presume most of you knew that. Try to forgive
      me for the sentence fragment.

      I cannot abide sentence fragments.

      I complained about that in a letter to the Sunday Magazine of The New York
      Times, concerning an article written by Susan Sontag.

      All I said was:

      "Just war. Good.
      Sentence fragments. Bad."

      God is rewarding me for being a smart aleck.

      Father Andrew

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/orthodox-synod