7417Re: [orthodox-synod] Re: Respect for Fellow Orthodox (Formally Disdain)

  • Catherine
    Jan 13, 2003
      Paul, You have to realize, there are "jerks" in every
      denomination, and probably in every jurisdictnof
      Orthodoxy, too. We must practice the faith that is
      the true one, and just ignore those we find within
      that are troublesome. They do not make the faith,
      after all! And I guess, if we hold out until we find
      a church where we are always welcomed, and every one
      is always kind and well informed, we are going to have
      a mighty long wait! Consider the source in these
      instances and do not take them too seriously!

      =====
      Catherine

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
    • Show all 44 messages in this topic