7404[orthodox-synod] Straight Answers (Formerly False Conceptions)

  • Hristofor
    Jan 11, 2003
      C'mon, 'fess up Vladimir! You must be a lawyer, right? Only a good-ole NY
      "loiyah" could have spun such a convoluted answer to simple multiple-choice
      and yes-or-no questions.

      Your, honour, I protest. Mr Kozyreff is misleading and confusing the
      Orthodox faithful with his talking points and grandstanding.

      This type of word bending and spinning is reminiscent of the disgraced
      former US president who wanted to redefine the meaning of the word "is" and
      came up with the infamous "we were alone but we thought we weren't", among
      others.

      Hristofor

      At 11:55 AM 1/10/2003, you wrote:
      >Dear Deacon Leonid,
      >
      >My parish is the St Job parish in Brussels (Khram Pamyatnik). The
      >priest that commemorates Vl Laurus there is Father Yevgheny Sapronov
      >and the priest that commemorates Vl Vitaly is Father Nicholas
      >Semionoff.
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic