7309Re: [orthodox-synod] the antique calendar

  • Kiril Bart
    Jan 2, 2003
      Jan for you to understand what issuies are important
      in calendar change you should be rather knowledgable
      in church services, are you competent to discuss it
      from liturgical point of view?
      Subdeacon Kirill
      --- "Jan Rogozinski <jan814@...>"

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com