6977Re: [orthodox-synod] Introduction

  • larry most
    Nov 30, 2002
      GLORY TO JESUS CHRIST - GLORY TO HIM FOREVER
      Dear Nicholas,
      Welcome. I just opened your ROCOR CAFE site, and then I put it into my "favourites". It looks like a very nice site, and when I have the time I will most likely use it a lot. Again, welcome and God Bless.
      In Christ,
      Sub-deacon
      Larry
      ROCOR Nik <rocornik@...> wrote:Hi everybody!

      I just wanted to make an introduction as I am new
      to the list. My name is Nicholas and I attend St.
      Nicholas Church in Stratford.

      I am the technical Admin at
      http://www.ROCORCafe.com and a webmaster by
      trade. I am 29 and a father of one.

      Anyway that's a little about me, I look forward
      to "meeting" you all, participating and learning
      from this mailing list. Thanks for having me
      aboard.

      In Christ,
      Nicholas

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com