6882Re: Praying with heretics – so what?

  • hoodpeters
    Nov 7, 2002
      --- In orthodox-synod@y..., "goossir" <irene.goossens@c...> wrote:
      > I am sorry for the list that we must go into travelling details in
      > Europe, but it is important to show that effectively, as John
      > mentioned, not only the French Clergy's summoning to Paris was at
      > very short notice but also quite costly.

      Did they need champagne and caviar in order to go to Munich?
      Besides, if your Bishops tell you to go 500 miles for a meeting or be
      defrocked, you go. Your line of reasoning to justify Varnavism "by
      any means necessary" is ridiculous.
      In Christ,
      Dcn. John
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic