6524Where does forgiveness figure in all of this?

  • eliasr77
    Oct 1 4:51 PM
      I am curious, but I haven't heard much talk about the Gospel recently
      with all of this talk about ROCOR and the MP. Our Lord is seldom
      mentioned in these long detailed posts. Is this kind of stuff immune
      from the Beatitudes we sing in the Divine Liturgy? Have the sins of
      the Moscow Patriarchate exceeded "70 x 7," and can no longer be
      forgiven? Where does loving our enemies figure into our church's
      situation? Does forgiving all by the resurrection include
      reconciliation with those who have wronged us?

      Just a few questions, I really would like some answers.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic